Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome NBA Editing League! New Section just for the League!

Welcome to Graphic Outline!

Go down 
+16
AlphaGraphics
Clearvisuals
BQCreations
broncoscountry303
instabroncos
americandesigns
FrozenDigital
TheSkinKing
glassdesigns
bacgraphics
C12_designs
J3Digital
Best_Edit_Reposts
jromps
darkhorsefx
Gambit
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
phantomdesignsig

phantomdesignsig

Welcome to Graphic Outline! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Hey members of Graphic Outline! This is Katherine, but many of you know me as @PhantomDesigns or @SkinDealer.
I've been editing for a little under a year and I'm so blessed to say that I use Photoshop CS6 to create my own little works of art.
Thank you, administrators, for creating this forum; job well done!
Back to top Go down
http://phantomdesignsig.weebly.com/
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:58 pm

phantomdesignsig wrote:
Hey members of Graphic Outline! This is Katherine, but many of you know me as @PhantomDesigns or @SkinDealer.
I've been editing for a little under a year and I'm so blessed to say that I use Photoshop CS6 to create my own little works of art.
Thank you, administrators, for creating this forum; job well done!
And thank you for joining Katherine! Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://graphicoutline.forumotion.com
GoldGlove01

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:27 pm

Hey guys this is GoldGlove01.'i never created an account for editing but I post edits and/or designs on my personal account(goldglove01) occasionally. But I've been editing for over a year now. I use apps and only apps and I plan to always use apps. I'm excited about this forum gambit
Back to top Go down
Ripdigital

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Hi guys! This is @17creative from ig, you may know me as @redlightdesigns, I've been editing for about 6 months, but only for real and "decent" edits (so you guys say) for 2 months. I only have 700 followers, so i guess im kinda small, but i really want to get to 1k and more! Ive been editing with photoshop cc and topaz for about a month, and im loving it, but i need a little help, so if you could do that dm me and thanks i advance! I also want to get into designing, so look forward to that and check me out @ripdigital. Also, i think this forum is a great idea, and i look forward to becoming a part of it and te editing community!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Graphic Outline!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2