Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome NBA Editing League! New Section just for the League!

Welcome to Graphic Outline!

Go down 
+16
AlphaGraphics
Clearvisuals
BQCreations
broncoscountry303
instabroncos
americandesigns
FrozenDigital
TheSkinKing
glassdesigns
bacgraphics
C12_designs
J3Digital
Best_Edit_Reposts
jromps
darkhorsefx
Gambit
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

Welcome to Graphic Outline! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey there newcomers! This is Graphic Outline, an online forum experience made by Graphic Artists for Graphic Artists. Graphic Outline is meant to be a fun community where people can come together to communicate, fellowship, and learn. If you are new to the site, please go read the rules. The rules will help to create the most stress free and safe environment possible for all users. So we invite you to come on inside and join the forum, we promise you won't regret it! So sign-up, and start posting today!

Regards,
Gambit and the rest of the Graphic Outline Staff
Back to top Go down
https://graphicoutline.forumotion.com
darkhorsefx

darkhorsefx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Hey it's darkhorsefx!
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:05 pm

darkhorsefx wrote:
Hey it's darkhorsefx!

Hey! Post an Introduction thread, telling everyone who you are under the Introduction Forum!
Back to top Go down
jromps

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:07 pm

so when is the first edit coming out?
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:08 pm

jromps wrote:
so when is the first edit coming out?

Sorry, what do you mean? Explain further, and don't forget to post an introduction thread telling everyone about yourself!
Back to top Go down
Best_Edit_Reposts

Best_Edit_Reposts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Hey Guys!
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Best_Edit_Reposts wrote:
Hey Guys!

Hey! Please feel free to post an introduction post to introduce yourself, and don't forget to read the rules!
Back to top Go down
J3Digital

J3Digital

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Hey! This is J3Digital from Instagram, I've been editing for a little over a year, using photoshop for 6 months, I was a member of icy graphics, but 2 weeks ago I decided to make a new account and go solo!
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:20 pm

J3Digital wrote:
Hey! This is J3Digital from Instagram, I've been editing for a little over a year, using photoshop for 6 months, I was a member of icy graphics, but 2 weeks ago I decided to make a new account and go solo!

Awesome! Thanks for joining. Make sure you read the rules, and feel free to post a new thread to introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
C12_designs

C12_designs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Hey this is c12_designs I've been editing for about a year! I really love this idea!
Back to top Go down
darkhorsefx

darkhorsefx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Hey guys! This is darkhorsefx from Instagram, I've been editing for about a month, using topaz and apps, using photoshop for about 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Best_Edit_Reposts

Best_Edit_Reposts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:24 pm

Hey, I am @Best_Edit_reposts. I started my account about a month ago and have appreciated every editors work in the editing business. I can't edit myself because I have an android phone and don't have topaz or ps. So I thought of a way to keep up with everyone and made a repost account. That's basically how I started out
Back to top Go down
bacgraphics

bacgraphics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:25 pm

What's up everyone it's BacGraphics! I've been editing since November and started with Photoshop and Topaz in late december. I'm so happy to join this it's gonna be great!
Back to top Go down
glassdesigns

glassdesigns

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:30 pm

hey guys! it's glassdesigns and I've been editing since last October, and I got Topaz and CS6 in May. I'm really excited and this is a great idea!
Back to top Go down
TheSkinKing

TheSkinKing

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi This is TheKingOfSkin From Instagram I started yesterday and I have had many success and I started Using topaz a while back and I just decided to post my edits on Instagram. I'm so happy this was made so I can communicate with many great editors
Back to top Go down
Best_Edit_Reposts

Best_Edit_Reposts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:34 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Best_Edit_Reposts

Best_Edit_Reposts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:42 pm

who likes my avatar?
Back to top Go down
FrozenDigital

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Hey Guys I'm Frozendigital from instagram! Currently been Editing for about 7 months and I am lucky enough to have 10k followers! Hey gambit this was a very good idea! But yeah feel free to check me out       On instagram if you want!
Back to top Go down
americandesigns

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:54 pm

Hey! This is @americandesigns (from Instagram) and I really likes this idea! Do you have any Designing tips I could use? I REALLY want to get in to Designing! Thanks!

,AmericanDesigns
Back to top Go down
instabroncos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:56 pm

I'm @instabroncos... been editing for almost 2 years probably? not sure haha. I love designing and editing; it's truly my passion. Of course, I'm a die-hard Denver Broncos fan and that's why I own an Instagram dedicated toward them.. I also own @VibeDesign so yeahhh...
Back to top Go down
broncoscountry303

broncoscountry303

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Whats up everyone I'm @broncoscoutnry303 from instagram been editing for a year and a few months . I edit on my free time, for now I just do Denver Broncos edits as they are my favorite team. This is a great idea hope it grows.
Back to top Go down
BQCreations

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Hey it's @BQcreations and I have been editing with Photoshop for a little over a year.  Basketball 
Back to top Go down
Clearvisuals

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi, this is clearvisuals! I started back in December and really love editing!
Back to top Go down
AlphaGraphics

AlphaGraphics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Hey, it's Alpha_Graphics. Really excited to see the forum kick off! I love that we can now help each other out and communicate easily.
Back to top Go down
http://Alphagraphic.weebly.com
23creative

23creative

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Hey this 23creative i started Editing on March 8th, 2014. I love this idea its so much fun. afro afro 
Back to top Go down
http://23creativedesign.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Graphic Outline!   Welcome to Graphic Outline! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Graphic Outline!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next