Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome NBA Editing League! New Section just for the League!

NBA Draft Reactions!

Go down 
+14
Electric_Designs
flamegraffix
GMconcepts
InteractiveArt
23creative
blcreativeIG
instabroncos
excvl
HoopDesigns
TheSkinKing
J3Digital
darkhorsefx
Best_Edit_Reposts
Gambit
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

NBA Draft Reactions! Empty
PostSubject: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:07 pm

SO that was a crazy NBA draft, there was so much hype building it up! What are your thoughts on the draft, and what picks did you like. Being a Cleveland Fan I obviously loved the pick of Wiggins for my Cavaliers!
Back to top Go down
https://graphicoutline.forumotion.com
Best_Edit_Reposts

Best_Edit_Reposts

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:21 pm

I thought it was great! as a Jayhawk fan, I am glad that 2 Jayhawks got picked in the top three. That just makes me happy to be a Jayhawk fan.
Back to top Go down
darkhorsefx

darkhorsefx

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:23 pm

I was pretty disappointed that the celtics took Marcus Smart instead of Doug McDermott, but what am I gonna do?
Back to top Go down
J3Digital

J3Digital

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:25 pm

My 2 favorite teams didn't have first rounders, but hey, doesn't matter if you make the playoffs
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:31 pm

J3Digital wrote:
My 2 favorite teams didn't have first rounders, but hey, doesn't matter if you make the playoffs
Very true. I thought the draft was rather exciting and had a lot of surprises! I never would have guessed the Kings would take Stauskas at #8 when the just took McClemore last year!
Back to top Go down
J3Digital

J3Digital

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:33 pm

I was also Shocked by how far Cleanthony fell! Get it? Shocked?
Back to top Go down
TheSkinKing

TheSkinKing

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:35 pm

I get it J3 Nice Joke
Back to top Go down
HoopDesigns

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:39 pm

My 2 favorite teams are the Thunder and the T-Wolves and I was a little upset when they drafted Zach LaVine but then did some research on him and watched videos of him and I realized it was a pretty decent pick and we got G-Rob in the 2nd round which in my opinion was a steal. And the Thunder grabbed McGary with the 21st pick and I think he could be a good role player then we grabbed Josh Huestis from Stanford and I don't like that pick at all because there were many other SF that I think would have a more successful NBA career than him.
Back to top Go down
excvl

excvl

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:50 pm

Interesting to watch, although as a Blazers fan a bit anti climatic since we had the same number of picks as Carmelo has rings: 0  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://excelportfolio.weebly.com
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 3:51 pm

excvl wrote:
Interesting to watch, although as a Blazers fan a bit anti climatic since we had the same number of picks as Carmelo has rings: 0  Laughing 
haha  lol! 
Back to top Go down
instabroncos

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Knicks got the steal of the second round with Cleanthony Early...
Back to top Go down
blcreativeIG

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:03 pm

I'm really excited my bulls got McDermott!!!
Back to top Go down
23creative

23creative

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm a little mad about wiggins going to Cavs because I had a swap ready for jabari Parker going there.
Back to top Go down
http://23creativedesign.weebly.com
InteractiveArt

InteractiveArt

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:28 pm

I think the Cavs should have gotten Joel embid or Parker, because they have no future down low.
Back to top Go down
http://interactiveart.carbonmade.com
J3Digital

J3Digital

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:32 pm

InteractiveArt wrote:
I think the Cavs should have gotten Joel embid or Parker, because they have no future down low.

The Cavs have Anderson Varejao, who is a very talented vet, and Tristan Thompson who's starting to come out of his shell, and get the job done
Back to top Go down
GMconcepts

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:32 am

I thought G Rob should've stayed another year... I don't know what he was thinking leaving after his sophomore year to be a second round pick. He should've stayed for his junior year to develop more, wouldn't be surprised to see him in the D-league.
Back to top Go down
flamegraffix

flamegraffix

PostSubject: My thoughts   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:45 am

As a huge magic fan, I have no idea how I feel at this point. I want to believe that Gordon was a good pick, but I really can't be sure at this point. Magic defense will be STELLAR in the coming years, so I am hoping offense will come with time! Can't wait to see how this all pans out.
Back to top Go down
Electric_Designs

Electric_Designs

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:44 am

Love the cavs.... Glad they took Wiggins instead of the stupidest pick
Back to top Go down
GOTNBAEDITS

GOTNBAEDITS

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:24 pm

The Raptors really surprised me. I'm a big Raps fan and when I heard Bruno I was like Whaaaaat. But I think Ujiri knows what he's doing. I'll just sit back and watch to see what happens I guess. -GOTNBAEDITS
Back to top Go down
cobravisuals

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:49 pm

The kings shouldnt have taken stauskas. They need a power forward and already have mclemore.
Back to top Go down
prodigy_concepts

prodigy_concepts

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Great Draft especially after a rather disappointing 2013 draft. To me, the best pick was the 15.5th pick by the NBA. It was awesome that Isaiah got picked. I was so sad for him that after all his hard work, his dreams as an NBA player were cut short. But he has a positive attitude and has all faith in God, which is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
voltagedesign

voltagedesign

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Like cobra said, Kings really missed out on taking a power forward (Vonleh). I think the celtics also had good picks, but I'm unsure about what will happen with Smart and Rondo, hopefully Smart will just be a backup for now. And I have no idea what the raptors were thinking with that Brazilian guy at #20...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA Draft Reactions!   NBA Draft Reactions! Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA Draft Reactions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: Basketball-
Jump to: