HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome NBA Editing League! New Section just for the League!

Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClydeGraffix

ClydeGraffix

Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? Empty
PostSubject: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:40 am

Want to know what you guys think of my D-Rose design that I'll be uploading to Instagram tonight. Feedback please!

Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? Derric11

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://clydegraffix.strikingly.com
Beyondtheboard

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:44 am

That's so sick!! Man
Back to top Go down
Type1Graphics

Type1Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 pm

I don't really like him b&w. Doesn't go with the edit, he should stand out. I would keep him colored but just one down the saturation. And add a shadow + motion blur of Bg behind DRose to make it look like he's really running.
Back to top Go down
ClydeGraffix

ClydeGraffix

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Type1Graphics wrote:
I don't really like him b&w. Doesn't go with the edit, he should stand out. I would keep him colored but just one down the saturation. And add a shadow + motion blur of Bg behind DRose to make it look like he's really running.

Image was already b&w when I got it, and there is a shadow, But thanks for your imput.
Back to top Go down
http://clydegraffix.strikingly.com
flamegraffix

flamegraffix

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:00 am

This is beautiful. Like i don't understand how you possibly come up with all these styles
Back to top Go down
Rock.Graphics

Rock.Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:12 pm

I loved this. I would make the red on the jersey not B&W but keep the skin and everything else the same. Also he needs a shadow of some sort because he is just floating
Back to top Go down
http://RockGraphics.Weebly.com
skyfalldesigns

skyfalldesigns

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Love it!, I think the flames on the arms doesn't look too good, you should add some flares on the feet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design? Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Graphics :: Seeking Criticism-
Jump to: