HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome NBA Editing League! New Section just for the League!

Share | 

Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClydeGraffix

PostSubject: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:40 am

Want to know what you guys think of my D-Rose design that I'll be uploading to Instagram tonight. Feedback please!

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://clydegraffix.strikingly.com
Beyondtheboard

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:44 am

That's so sick!! Man
Back to top Go down
Type1Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 pm

I don't really like him b&w. Doesn't go with the edit, he should stand out. I would keep him colored but just one down the saturation. And add a shadow + motion blur of Bg behind DRose to make it look like he's really running.
Back to top Go down
ClydeGraffix

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Type1Graphics wrote:
I don't really like him b&w. Doesn't go with the edit, he should stand out. I would keep him colored but just one down the saturation. And add a shadow + motion blur of Bg behind DRose to make it look like he's really running.

Image was already b&w when I got it, and there is a shadow, But thanks for your imput.
Back to top Go down
http://clydegraffix.strikingly.com
flamegraffix

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:00 am

This is beautiful. Like i don't understand how you possibly come up with all these styles
Back to top Go down
Rock.Graphics

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:12 pm

I loved this. I would make the red on the jersey not B&W but keep the skin and everything else the same. Also he needs a shadow of some sort because he is just floating
Back to top Go down
http://RockGraphics.Weebly.com
skyfalldesigns

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Love it!, I think the flames on the arms doesn't look too good, you should add some flares on the feet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?   

Back to top Go down

Feedback on my Derrick Rose Wallpaper Design?
Page 1 of 1