HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome NBA Editing League! New Section just for the League!

Share | 
 

 Football designs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
23creative

23creative

Posts : 65
Points : 1806
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Mountain Brook, Alabama

PostSubject: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Editing for football is very down, Right now everything is basketball. Football edits needs to get started back up. Plus even When i do see football edits all they are, are cool skin and colored background. We (editors/designers) need to start making football edits just as complex as basketball edits. I see very few editors who do complex football edits 56digital, degarts, and a few others. What I'm trying to say is let's make the games equal basketball and football are they main two so let's make them both the same level of complexity.


Thank you,
23creative
Back to top Go down
http://23creativedesign.weebly.com
J3Digital

J3Digital

Posts : 24
Points : 1758
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:46 pm



My best football design, I've been working on some football designs, but i agree
Back to top Go down
darkhorsefx

darkhorsefx

Posts : 11
Points : 1748
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Holden, Maine

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:49 pm

23creative wrote:
Editing for football is very down, Right now everything is basketball. Football edits needs to get started back up. Plus even When i do see football edits all they are, are cool skin and colored background. We (editors/designers) need to start making football edits just as complex as basketball edits. I see very few editors who do complex football edits 56digital, degarts, and a few others. What I'm trying to say is let's make the games equal basketball and football are they main two so let's make them both the same level of complexity.    


                              Thank you,
                              23creative

I agree!
Back to top Go down
darkhorsefx

darkhorsefx

Posts : 11
Points : 1748
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Holden, Maine

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:51 pm

J3Digital wrote:


My best football design, I've been working on some football designs, but i agree


Nice design!
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

Posts : 86
Points : 1870
Join date : 2014-06-28
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:54 pm

darkhorsefx wrote:
23creative wrote:
Editing for football is very down, Right now everything is basketball. Football edits needs to get started back up. Plus even When i do see football edits all they are, are cool skin and colored background. We (editors/designers) need to start making football edits just as complex as basketball edits. I see very few editors who do complex football edits 56digital, degarts, and a few others. What I'm trying to say is let's make the games equal basketball and football are they main two so let's make them both the same level of complexity.    


                              Thank you,
                              23creative

I agree!

Hey DarkHorse, please don't double post. It's the last rule on the rule sheet. Please go read them!
Also all things graphics related should go in the Graphics section
Back to top Go down
http://graphicoutline.forumotion.com
darkhorsefx

darkhorsefx

Posts : 11
Points : 1748
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Holden, Maine

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Sorry that was supposed to be a reply, whoops!
Back to top Go down
Gambit
Admin
Gambit

Posts : 86
Points : 1870
Join date : 2014-06-28
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:58 pm

darkhorsefx wrote:
Sorry that was supposed to be a reply, whoops!
It's all good buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://graphicoutline.forumotion.com
glassdesigns

glassdesigns

Posts : 27
Points : 1766
Join date : 2014-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:08 pm

I think it's because it was basketball season and not football season lol
Back to top Go down
InteractiveArt

InteractiveArt

Posts : 17
Points : 1758
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:11 pm



Probably my best football design.
Back to top Go down
http://interactiveart.carbonmade.com
23creative

23creative

Posts : 65
Points : 1806
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Mountain Brook, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:23 pm

@glassdesigns but even during football season their weren't any super complex designs
Back to top Go down
http://23creativedesign.weebly.com
Rock.Graphics

Rock.Graphics

Posts : 57
Points : 1796
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Basketball designs are easier in my opinion. The uniforms and lack of padding for bball players are easier to make designs out of. Also, posterizes gives a lot of inspiration. I love football designs though!
Back to top Go down
http://RockGraphics.Weebly.com
Rock.Graphics

Rock.Graphics

Posts : 57
Points : 1796
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm



My best fb design...
Back to top Go down
http://RockGraphics.Weebly.com
23creative

23creative

Posts : 65
Points : 1806
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Mountain Brook, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:15 pm

thats good
Back to top Go down
http://23creativedesign.weebly.com
J3Digital

J3Digital

Posts : 24
Points : 1758
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 pm

Rock.Graphics wrote:


My best fb design...

How'd you do the blur like that? kik me haha JoeShomaker14
Back to top Go down
degarts

degarts

Posts : 3
Points : 1745
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:03 am

Cannot wait for the season to start! Just wondering, what teams do you follow guys?

_________________
Daniel Goldfarb | degarts.com
(Founder)
Back to top Go down
http://degarts.com
InteractiveArt

InteractiveArt

Posts : 17
Points : 1758
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:14 am

degarts wrote:
Cannot wait for the season to start! Just wondering, what teams do you follow guys?

I follow the Florida Gators and the Jacksonville Jags!
#ItsGreatUf
Back to top Go down
http://interactiveart.carbonmade.com
degarts

degarts

Posts : 3
Points : 1745
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:51 am

Thats cool, my whole family is from Pittsburgh so I was born and raised as a hardcore Steelers fan.
 Twisted Evil 

_________________
Daniel Goldfarb | degarts.com
(Founder)
Back to top Go down
http://degarts.com
glassdesigns

glassdesigns

Posts : 27
Points : 1766
Join date : 2014-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Rock.Graphics wrote:


My best fb design...
dude that's sick! can you tell me the font? kik me at h_labranche
Back to top Go down
AlphaGraphics

AlphaGraphics

Posts : 8
Points : 1743
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:28 pm

I wanna make a football design but I have no ideas for a background .-.
Back to top Go down
http://Alphagraphic.weebly.com
23creative

23creative

Posts : 65
Points : 1806
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Mountain Brook, Alabama

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Just keep adding effects that's what? Ido just random glass and stuff and it eventually turns out good
Back to top Go down
http://23creativedesign.weebly.com
Rock.Graphics

Rock.Graphics

Posts : 57
Points : 1796
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:10 pm

degarts wrote:
Cannot wait for the season to start! Just wondering, what teams do you follow guys?
Baylorrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://RockGraphics.Weebly.com
Rock.Graphics

Rock.Graphics

Posts : 57
Points : 1796
Join date : 2014-06-29
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Football designs   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 pm

J3Digital wrote:
Rock.Graphics wrote:


My best fb design...

How'd you do the blur like that? kik me haha JoeShomaker14

Its just radial blur
Back to top Go down
http://RockGraphics.Weebly.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Football designs   

Back to top Go down
 
Football designs
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Review: Super Mario Strikers: Charged Football (Wii Retail) (PAL Region)
» 31 Most Realistic Cake Designs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sports :: Football-
Jump to: